THIS PANDEMIC HAS LEFT US ALL WITH SO MANY QUESTIONS – BUT WE WANT TO DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER AS MANY QUESTIONS AS WE CAN SO YOU CAN DINE WITH US IN COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE.
WE ARE PROUD OF OUR WORK AND OUR COMMITMENT TO THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, OUR EMPLOYEES AND THE COMMUNITY.
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
· WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS AND CANNOT SEAT MORE THAN 6 TO A TABLE.
· YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF EATING AND DRINKING.
- YOU ARE LIMITED TO 90 MINUTES OF DINING.
- YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DINE WITH MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN HOUSEHOLD.
· WE OFFER BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SEATING (WEATHER PERMITTING).
· WE OFFER OUTDOOR DINING WITH MULTIPLE HEATERS.
· WE DO NOT OFFER “IGLOOS” OR TENTS WITH FLAPS.
· ALL TABLES ARE AT LEAST 6 FT APART.
· WE OFFER HI-TOP SEATING ADJACENT TO OUR BAR. (WE DO NOT OFFER SEATING DIRECTLY AT THE BAR WITH “PLEXI-GLASS.”)
· YOU WILL FIND QR CODES AT EACH TABLE TO ACCESS OUR DIGITAL MENUS. DISPOSABLE MENUS UPON REQUEST.
· WE HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF HAND SANTIZER THROUGHOUT THE RESTAURTANT.
HOW OFTEN DO WE CLEAN?
Each individual table is thoroughly sanitized between use. Staff sanitize the top and sides of tables as well as the backs and seats of chairs. We regularly clean high-touched areas of the restaurants, including door handles, restrooms, etc.
A professional cleaning service arrives each morning before we open and thoroughly disinfects and sanitizes the entire restaurant.
HOW DO WE MONITORY THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF?
OUR TEAM conducts COVID-19 symptom screenings prior to each member's shift. Any team member who expresses that they are experiencing any symptom of COVID-19 is required to stay home and will not be allowed to return to work without proof of a negative COVID test.
We provide masks for all team members and require increased hand-washing throughout shifts.
We are in this TOGETHER. Stay SAFE. Stay HEALTHY. Stay STRONG.